Have you every wondered what the difference between a domestic, semi commercial and commercial espresso coffee machine is? This can be very helpful for you if you are looking to buy a coffee machine for your home, business or cafe.
If you buy the wrong espresso machine, it can impact on your productivity and experience when using an espresso machine.
Especially important if you are looking to buy an espresso coffee machine for your cafe and how it can impact on your downtime in the event of a break down.In the way I like to explain to you is in the All Coffee, No Sugar fashion removing all the marketing hype and buzz by giving you all the key features required to make the correct decision so you can make a consistent coffee drink.
How you find out what type of brand and model of espresso coffee machine that your local coffee machine repairer holds stock of parts for which mean that you can quickly repair and get up and running quickly with minimal income loss to your business.
Why owning your own coffee equipment is so important for your business and so that you have control over your business not the coffee supplier.
This episode is packed with great information and advice for you, so crank up a cup of coffee and enjoy the episode!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT…
- Difference between espresso machines
- domestic espresso machine
- semi commercial espresso machine
- commercial espresso machine
- Different styles of espresso machines
- Semi Automatic
- Fully Automatic
- Features you should look out for in an espresso machine to give you that consistent espresso coffee shot
- If you are upgrading your coffee machine some information and tips you may require to know before going out there buying one.
- How to find an espresso coffee machine that your local coffee machine repairer can quickly repair and have parts for.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- BOOK RECOMMENDATION : The Art and Craft of Coffee: An Enthusiast’s Guide to Selecting, Roasting, and Brewing Exquisite Coffee
- BOOK RECOMMENDATION : Espresso Coffee, Second Edition: The Science of Quality
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
I hope you enjoyed Episode 4 – Part 3 : The Brew Equipment I hope it was helpful and interesting.
Have a comment or leave some feedback you’d like to share? Let me know in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on your favourite social media platform using the buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave a review on iTunes for Blandi Coffee Podcast. If you have found this podcast episode helpful in anyway the ratings and reviews help other people find it on iTunes so that it can reach more people and help more people as much as it help you.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to be automatically updated when a new episode comes out, It’s free!
See you next time! and enjoy your coffee!!
Click On The Icon Below to Download the Transcript